• 2+ years of experience as UI Artist
• 3+ years’ experience in the gaming industry or another creative field
• Understanding the modern tendencies UI & interactive design
• Strong design, drawing, color, composition
• Good understanding of usability principles
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Knowledge about icon design
• Great attention to detail and a portfolio demonstrating expertise in user interface production for slot games
• Interact and collaborate with team members from different work units (design, art, programming, etc.)
• Good English verbal and writing skills
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Creating game elements and assets: UI, tooltips, icons, etc.
• Collaborating with 2D Artists, Art Director to establish the look of the game’s UI
• Design and complete game visuals from concept to final asset
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 500 professionals spanning 6 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, and Bulgaria.