• Work experience as UI/UX Designer minimum 4 years required
• Passionate about all aspects of interactive design and a keen eye for details
• Responsible for the content layout, pixel perfect visual appearance and usability design
• Superior knowledge of current web, mobile and desktop design paradigms, trends and techniques (Responsive Design, Grid Systems, etc.)
• Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe XD experience is preferred)
• Experienced designing wireframes to create and deliver best of breed UX concepts
• Knowledge and experience with designing of back-office systems, interactive charts, dashboards, data-tables and other data information driven interfaces
• Team player with strong collaborative work style
• Roll-up-your-sleeves and get it done mentality
• Sharp-eye for concept and execution as well as production and business facets
• Fluent English
• Experience in UI/UX design for games and general understanding of gaming aesthetics and trends would be welcome.
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 500 professionals spanning 6 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, and Bulgaria.
Skywind Group is looking for a UI/UX Designer for designing our next generation customer-facing systems as well as B2C gaming applications for mobile, web and desktop.