● Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, asynchronous architectures, dynamic typing, performance optimization
● Strong skills in various design patterns and Object-Oriented Development Methodologies
● Passion for writing high performance, quality code
● Outstanding communication skills, team worker and high personal discipline and self-learning
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Knowledge of Maven — Must
● Experience working with HTML, Java Script, jQuery, Ajax, JSON, Spring MVC — advantage
● Experience in gaming development — Big advantage
● English — upper intermediate
● Possibility to work with a product company
● Career and professional growth
● Competitive remuneration
● Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
● Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 500 professionals spanning 6 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, and Bulgaria.
As a part of the Studio unit which creates and design online games for the gambling industry, the Java developer should take responsibility on the mathematical of the studio, simulations and analysis reports. Developing game simulations and analysis as part of the creation process of new casino games. Work closely with mathematicians and other team members.