● Creative person
● Great skills in design in different styles
● Deep knowledge of typography and grid systems
● Great concept art skills with a good eye for composition and color
● Great skills in the use of Adobe CS package
● Experience in print production
● Experience in UX/UI
● Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
● Self-starter with high level of initiative, strong work ethic, quick learner
● Strong problem-solving methodology
● Advanced level of English
● Portfolio is required
● Excellent HTML + CSS skills
● Possibility to work with a product company
● Career and professional growth
● Competitive remuneration
● Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
● Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
● Create marketing materials for new games
● Create marketing materials for events
● Understand and follow a style provided by the Game Producer/Art Director
● Create UX/UI
● Create dialog screens and texts
● Prepare assets for integration
● Periodically interfacing with integrator, web and mobile developers directly, to effectively implement completed art assets into integration or development
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 500 professionals spanning 6 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, and Bulgaria.