● 2+ years of programming experience overall
● Experience with TypeScript 1+ years
● Knowledge of Node.js and related frameworks 2+ years’ experience
● Experience with REST API
● Experience with databases: RDBMS, NoSQL
● Basic understanding of probability theory, mathematician thinking
● Strong understanding of common Git workflows
● Code review experience
● CI and build experience (Jenkins)
● Possibility to work with a product company
● Career and professional growth
● Competitive remuneration
● Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
● Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
● Developing a real-time game Backend with node.js
● Implementing game’s math model
● Writing unit tests to prove code correctness
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 500 professionals spanning 6 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, and Bulgaria.