• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
• 3+ years of professional experience in WebDriver (Selenium) and QA Automation of Mobile/WEB products via Appium
• Solid skills in Java and OOP
• Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
• Experience with continuous integration processes and tools like Jenkins
• Experience of working with version control systems GIT
• In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
• Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
• Good English skills — Intermediate and above
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
• Strong attention to details and accuracy
• Technical Leadership experience
• Hands-on experience with delivery in Agile/Scrum environment
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 500 professionals spanning 6 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, and Bulgaria.
The ability to create a huge, scalable framework of continuous running UI, backend and tests on mobile devices(Android + IOS).
Mentor team members and grow them professional with automation skills. The successful candidate will have significant automation test experience in large-scale distributed systems, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to partner with product development teams, system architects, and stakeholders across the business.
Become a part of a cool QA team at release department.