● 2+ years of commercial experience
● Creative person
● Great skills in compositions and color
● Ability to quickly sketch ideas on paper
● Great skills in the use of Adobe CS package
● Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
● Self-starter with high level of initiative, strong work ethic, quick learner
● Strong problem-solving methodology
● English intermediate
● Possibility to work with a product company
● Career and professional growth
● Competitive remuneration
● Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
● Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
● Create new competitive art for new games
● Create scenes, backgrounds, characters, symbols, etc
● Create and prepare layouts, logos, UI/UX, symbols, texts screens, marketing materials, etc
● Work in different styles
● Understand and follow a style provided by the Game Producer/Art Director
● Prepare assets for further development
● Periodically interfacing with integrator, web and mobile developers directly, to effectively implement completed art assets into integration or development
● Effectively solve any art-related bugs or hitches that may arise during production
Skywind Group, founded in 2012, is a well-established global pioneer of cutting-edge games content and white label support and infrastructure.
Skywind is made up of 3 main divisions: Management Systems, Game Content and Social Gaming Platforms. These combine to achieve our goal of delivering best-of-breed content and services to the largest global customers with the shortest time to market.
Skywind employs some of the most experienced gaming executives and technology professionals in the industry, which have many years of experience.
Skywind works across 6 development centres around the world. With more than 250 employees, we pride ourselves on a multi-cultural working environment that enhances our global product.
We are always on the lookout for new talent to join our success!