• BS/MS degree in Mathematics, statistics or similar disciplines with a very strong mathematical skill
• Candidate should have mathematical and technological orientation, able to take lead on projects and perform productively under a fast-paced working environment both independently and as a part of an established team
• Extremely details oriented, fast learning and highly motivated person
• Creative, productive, working as part of a team, responsible
• Experience in gaming industry — big advantage
• Basic programming knowledge
• Advanced programming — advantage
• Very Good English, both written and spoken
• Strong communication skills
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Developing and design the math side of casino games, mostly slot machines
• Determine and calculate the probabilities, build game behavior and properties
• Working as a part of the math team and also cooperate with product managers and developers
• Come up with new and innovative ideas and also be aware of existing features in the industry
• Maintenance of existing games
• Work closely with development teams
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 500 professionals spanning 6 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, and Bulgaria.