● +2 years previous work experience as a QA Engineer
● Experience in web and mobile applications testing
● Analytic skills
● Good English (both oral and written)
● Solid understanding of testing principles and products delivery to market
● Experience in writing and executing test cases
● Good communication skills
● An ability to learn quickly and adapt as technology changes
● Experience in automated Tests will be a plus
● Experience in slot games will be a plus
● Knowledge of UNIX-based operating systems is an asset
● Knowledge of RDBMS
● Knowledge of Windows-based applications is highly desirable
● Possibility to work with a product company
● Career and professional growth
● Competitive remuneration
● Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
● Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
● Creates test plans, procedures, and manual and automated scripts based on design documents
● Communicates with Designers, Developers, and Studio Manager to anticipate issues
● Communicates feature changes
● Estimates QA hours costing for features
● Test software for defects of design or code
● Reports defects and verifies fixes
● Works under minimal direction
● Determine and develop approaches to solutions
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 500 professionals spanning 6 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, and Bulgaria.