● 2+ years of experience in Graphic design
● Expert in Photoshop (highly desirable in Adobe Flash)
● Experience working with written documentation in English
● Proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
● Web design and layout experience a plus
● Excellent teamwork and communication
● Experience in art optimization
● Self-starter with high level of initiative, resourcefulness, strong work ethic, quick learner
● Intermediate English — must
● Possibility to work with a product company
● Career and professional growth
● Competitive remuneration
● Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
● Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
● Prepare game assets for development
● Prepare Art for Marketing and Support according the tech specs
● Optimize Art for an efficient use on web and mobile platforms
● Localization and adaptations
● Logo re-building, UI and other graphic design tasks
● Work quickly and accuratelycurately
Skywind Group, founded in 2012, is a well-established global pioneer of cutting-edge games content and white label support and infrastructure.
Skywind is made up of 3 main divisions: Management Systems, Game Content and Social Gaming Platforms. These combine to achieve our goal of delivering best-of-breed content and services to the largest global customers with the shortest time to market.
Skywind employs some of the most experienced gaming executives and technology professionals in the industry, which have many years of experience.
Skywind works across 6 development centres around the world. With more than 250 employees, we pride ourselves on a multi-cultural working environment that enhances our global product.
We are always on the lookout for new talent to join our success!