• Willingness to explore and develop in IT sphere
• Result-oriented, responsible, attentive to details, team player
• Good interpersonal communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Ability to work and learn fast in a dynamic and flexible environment
• At least Upper-Intermediate level of English (written and verbal)
• Experience in IT recruitment or HR
• Understanding of software development specialties and methodologies
• Completed Recruitment or HR courses
• Experience in communication with foreign customers
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Full cycle recruitment of technical and managerial positions
• Actively source candidates using a variety of channels, develop diverse candidate pools (including passive candidates), and generate pipelines for each position
• Manage and develop relationships with hiring managers and candidates
• Write complete and detailed job descriptions ensuring an understanding of job responsibilities and business requirements
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc.