• 2 years of experience in gaming or casino industry
• Great skills in illustration in different styles
• Strong in UI, fonts, compositions and colors
• Ability to quickly sketch ideas on paper
• Great concept art skills with a good eye for composition and color
• Expert in Adobe CS package.
• Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
• Self-starter with high level of initiative, strong work ethic, quick learner
• Required Intermediate English
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Create new competitive art for games
• Participating in visual style development for new games
• Work in different styles
• Create and prepare 2D artwork from sketch for characters, environments, UI, loading screens, ect.
• Understand and follow a style provided by the Game Producer and Art Director
• Finalize and polish the assets
• Prepare assets for animation and integration
• Effectively solve any art-related bugs or hitches that may arise during development
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 500 professionals spanning 6 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, and Bulgaria.