Experience & qualifications:
• 2+ year previous experience in gaming industry or professional audio production
• Have composing & production abilities in multiple music genres, can create full, well-produced music tracks & musical sound effects based on the theme incl. the use of the relevant tools & technology.
• Have sound engineering skills and knowledge of the relevant tools and technology to mix & master the sound files one created for delivering a professional high-quality sound pack.
• Have experience & knowledge with Steinberg Cubase.
• English — reading writing speaking in a good level.
• Familiarity with different genres of music
• Positive attitude
• Team worker
• Ability to take constructive criticism and feedback.
• Eagerness to learn and grow.
• Passion for creation and sound exploration
• Self-starter with high level of initiative
• Strong work ethic
• Fast learner
• Strong problem-solving methodology
• Higher educational degree within music/sound.
• A portfolio or works demo are mandatory.
• As part of the portfolio, music tracks created by the applicant are mandatory to show.
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
Main purpose of the role:
• Creating original sound material for slot, table, and arcade games.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Work closely together with creative teams and Sound supervisor.
• Create concepts, perform, produce & finalize music tracks and sound effects according to scripts and briefs.
• Prepare sound materials for development
• Implement feedbacks
• Communicate effectively with development and art department teams
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 500 professionals spanning 6 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, Australia, Malta & Romania.