• Minimum 4 years of experience managing infrastructure
• Strong Linux background
• AWS, GCP experience
• Extensive experience with Kubernetes, self-managed Kubernetes, EKS, GKE
• Experience of building/designing HA environments.
• Demonstrated proficiency in infrastructure automation. Hands-on experience with terraform, ansible
• Strong knowledge of network security
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills, upper-intermediate/fluent level of English
• Significant experience with monitoring (Prometheus, Zabbix, ELK)
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (’Palats Sportu’ metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
As a DevOps engineer you will focus on managing multiple distributed projects. That includes but not limited to:
•Configure build and release pipelines
•Maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery and security of all projects
•Actively troubleshoot issues across entire stack
•Automate operational processes in compliance with our security requirements
•Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
•Participate in on-call shifts
•Maintain multiple k8s clusters, ovirt clusters, bare kvm hypervisors, network storage
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc.