• MA degree in English/Creative Writing/Journalism. CAE certificate, or related degree
• 4+ years in gaming industry, Operator/Casino side working with dev teams
• Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Professional, HTML design and code editors, time-management and reporting software — JIRA & Confluence
• Deep understanding of tech and dev process and terminology
• Friendly and approachable manner
• Able to work on multiple briefs at once
• Proactive and shows initiative
• Clear and structured approach to writing
• Great attention to detail in their work
• Always looking to learn and help others
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (’Palats Sportu’ metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Create client facing user guides for company products
• Working closely with developers and support teams
• Updating product literature to align with product advancements
• Write internal policy and procedure documents
• Contribute to improving processes within the team
• Work and consult with translation companies for existing and new markets
• Provide time estimations for job-related tasks and duly meet deadlines
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc.
About the project:
Skywind 360 is a flexible iGaming platform.
The platform provides our customers with a full solution to build, maintain, and support gaming sites.
The system has its own casino content, payment gateways, CRM, and more components
The system built with the latest technologies in the market: Graphql, Nest.js, Apache kafka, Workflow, Nats.io, Next.js, Kubernetes.