• Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to identify audience at all times
• Deep understanding of Agile practices; ability to distinguish between different methodologies
• Understanding of the basic technical architecture of an enterprise organization using continuous integration / continuous deployment (CI/CD), automated testing, microservices, etc
• Prior experience solving complex problems within a number of environments and contexts (e.g. different sized organizations, co-located/distributed teams, IT security and infrastructure projects, new product development, etc.)
• Ability to successfully complete multiple projects simultaneously while working autonomously
• Ability to influence change across a large organization using a consultative approach to drive effective collaboration and deliver results
• Working knowledge and experience with various project management methodologies and communication tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Portfolio, etc
• Experience or passion for the iGaming industry is a huge plus
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (’Palats Sportu’ metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Oversee and manage the project from inception through delivery to stakeholders
• Partner with Product and Engineering teams to meet project objectives and maximize projects efficiency
• Own the identification and management of cross-team dependencies
• Provide project delivery progress, status, and visibility to stakeholders
• Manage stakeholder expectations on all aspects of your technology projects
• Ensure high throughput of systems and development teams by identifying potential issues and roadblocks and working to prevent or eliminate them
• Facilitate release planning and scheduling by providing empirical Agile team statistics, identifying project dependencies, and creating velocity forecasts
• Conduct postmortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve practices to ensure maximum productivity
• Measure project delivery performance and propose, prioritize, and execute on delivery process improvement initiatives
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc.
About the project:
Skywind 360 is a flexible iGaming platform.
The platform provides our customers with a full solution to build, maintain, and support gaming sites.
The system has its own casino content, payment gateways, CRM, and more components
The system built with the latest technologies in the market: Graphql, Nest.js, Apache kafka, Workflow, Nats.io, Next.js, Kubernetes.