• BSc or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
• 3 years of experience with dimensional data modeling & schema design in Data Warehouses
• 1+ years of experience in custom or structured ETL design, implementation and maintenance
• Must have experience with programming in Python
• Must have strong and proven SQL skills
• Experience with Amazon solutions (AWS) / Google cloud -BigQuery / Apache Airflow — an advantage
• Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB) — advantage
• Linux Skills
• Autodidact, with passion to learn and work with big-data tools
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Manage and maintain data warehouses for the usage of BI team on various of projects
• Interface with engineers, product managers and product analysts to understand DWH requirements
• Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership
• Design, build and launch data models and ETLs in production environments, using Python
• Support existing processes running in production
• Investigate and explore big data solutions to innovate and improve DWH infrastructure
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc.