• Confident JS/TypeScript
• 2+ years of commercial experience using ReactJS and Redux
• 1+ years’ experience with TypeScript
• Experience in TDD (using Mocha, Chai)
• Experience with REST API, socket.io
• be familiar with AWS EC2 and Container Environments (Kubernetes, AWS Fargate)
• understanding the SOLID principles of object-oriented programming
• experience with RESTful endpoints
Significant skills for success:
• Experience with Next.js framework
• Passion for development, self-starter, loves challenges
• Ability to work under pressure and to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines
• Proven experience of implementing technical solutions under quality and performance standards
• Experience prioritizing and developing several projects simultaneously
• Strong analytical abilities along with technical orientation
• Problem solver
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Participate in the development of the back-end mobile game
• To be involved in task planning and technical solutions
• Close communication with product team, BI, client-side teams
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc.
About the project:
Skywind 360 is a flexible iGaming platform.
The platform provides our customers with a full solution to build, maintain, and support gaming sites.
The system has its own casino content, payment gateways, CRM, and more components
The system built with the latest technologies in the market: Graphql, Nest.js, Apache kafka, Workflow, Nats.io, Next.js, Kubernetes.