• At least 2 years of experience in software testing
• Understanding of the client-server model
• Knowledge of various software testing techniques and methods, as well as experience applying them
• Experience maintaining test documentation (check-lists, test cases, etc.)
• Experience with Browser developer tools for investigating browser problems
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details
• Good written and spoken English
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Experience with testing next.js application
• Experience in mobile game testing (iOS/Android)
• Experience working with logs (reading, recording, etc.)
• Solid gaming experience
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Create test documentation and keep it up to date
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Communication with internal development teams regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations
• Manual testing of web applications
• Document and track software issues using Jira
• Estimation of testing efforts
• Reproduce and evaluate Customer reported issues
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc.
About the project:
Skywind 360 is a flexible iGaming platform.
The platform provides our customers with a full solution to build, maintain, and support gaming sites.
The system has its own casino content, payment gateways, CRM, and more components
The system built with the latest technologies in the market: Graphql, Nest.js, Apache kafka, Workflow, Nats.io, Next.js, Kubernetes.