• Strong experience in software testing and quality assurance (2+ years)
• Self-motivated proactive personality with positive attitude
• Good knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures
• Experience with Client/Server applications
• Experience with testing web based applications desktop and mobile
• Understanding of web technologies (JSON, http, WebSocket)
• Ability to work on a few tasks simultaneously and to switch between them quickly
• Good written and spoken English
• Excellent problem-solving skills, quality geek (detail-orientated)
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Work experience in gambling/gaming industry
• Basic knowledge of any programming language
• Experience in test automation
• BSC/MS in either Software Engineering or Computer Science
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Analysis of system requirements and creation of test cases
• Efficiently execute test cases across all functional and UI areas of our products
• Communication with internal development teams regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations
• Perform functional, integration testing
• Creation of test documentation
• Bug reporting in Jira
• Constantly learn from experience and be proactive
• Execute manual and automation tests
• Be involved in product release processes
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 500 professionals spanning 6 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, Romania and Australia.