• At least 2 years of proven Unity3D development experience
• Strong C# skills are a must
• Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
• Passion for games
• Experience with UI development
• A wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.)
• Experience developing games in various languages/frameworks (XNA, cocos, Java, etc.)
• Experience with game engines: Unreal, CryEngine, etc
• BSc in computer science or equivalent experience from IDF tech units
• Experience with writing shaders
• Previous iOS/Android development experience
• Possibility to work with an experienced team in a growing international company
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Mobile game development in Unity3D
• Lead client-side development using cutting-edge technologies
• Developing multiplayer games for millions of players
• Work on our existing, massively popular game, and take part in developing new games
WizPlay is looking for a talented Unity Developer to join us!
The perfect candidate enjoys working with large volumes of data, loves the challenge of highly
complex business contexts, and, above all else, is passionate about data and analytics.
WizPlay is a part of a group of companies comprised of veterans in the gaming industry, with
hundreds of outstanding games and success stories leading to IPOs and M&A. WizPlay has
an existing talent top management team with many years of experience in the social casual games.
Wizplay, is about to develop a new social platform.
The platform will be based on data driven systems with the latest technologies, able to deliver fast
casual games applications with a combination of hundreds of existing successful games.
The platform will provide a unique personalized marketing platform that brings a new gaming
experience to our players, with the vision of being the first mobile platform that uses close data
circles between all digital marketing channels and in-app user journey and vice versa.