• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Previous experience of 2+ years working as a React.js Developer
• Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
• Experience with user interface design
• Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
• Strong ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Good project management skills
We are looking for a person who is:
● Passionate about technology and always strives to grow
● Able to ownership the work and always drives it towards the goal
● Motivates and inspires people around as well as stays motivated himself
● Always able to find solutions that are simple and correct architecture-wise
● Customer/business driven mindset
● An international team that is interested in continuous learning and development in a fast moving and dynamic environment
● The unique chance to become part of a pioneering company in the ad tech scene, powered by our own tech solutions
● A strong social and collaborative vibe where your input is not just respected, it’s expected
● An organization that has been and will always be an equal opportunities employer; we take pride in our diversity
● Work in a vibrant, energized, dog friendly and fun office with several fun perks throughout the week
● Competitive salary
• Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications
• Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
• Identifying web-based user interactions
• Developing and implementing highly-responsive (desktop, tablet and mobile) user interface components using React concepts
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance
• Documenting application changes and developing updates
• Working closely with UI/UX designers
Market Group is an international group of companies with portfolios in the ad-tech as well as e-commerce spaces. We have offices in Cyprus, Athens, Tel Aviv and Berlin.
We are a global network of brands combining innovative eCommerce platforms with unique programmatic native ad exchange & mediation solution for publishers across the most relevant demand sources.
We have two R&D centers, in Cyprus and Athens and we are now also building a new team in Kiev. We are therefore looking for the best people out there to come join an amazing product and an amazing group of people.
We are always looking for great talents. And we would like to meet smart, open-minded, technically-advanced and team-oriented people.
Ready for your next adventure? Join us as a Software Developer/React.
If you know almost everything there is to know about building the back-end and front-end of massively scalable systems then don’t be shy and get in touch. Ideal candidates for the position are intellectually curious, passionate about data, and interested in business strategy. They will also be excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment
About the role
We are looking for an experienced professional with great passion to innovate and be part of a team that regularly faces and conquers challenges. A person that is eager to learn and teach, enjoys playing with technology and is up for a new adventure. You will have the privilege to work with the most updated technologies and the most talented people in the industry.