● 5+ years of experience as a full stack developer, working across front and back ends
● Experience in leading a team with positive proven results
● Highly skilled in .NET preferably with .NET Core
● At least 2+ years working with React and Node.js
● Experience building mobile-ready, responsive web applications
● Strong experience in integration of REST Services and 3rd party APIs
● Familiar with common design patterns
● Experience in programming high concurrent environments
● Knowledge and proven experience in both NoSQL and SQL databases (we use MongoDB and PostgreSQL , OLAP MS SQL, Hadoop)
● Experience in designing, developing and testing distributed, highly scalable applications
● Familiarity with Unit, Integration and System testing concepts
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable application, such as SOLID principles for design patterns and FIRST principles for unit tests
● Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
● Strong ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
● Experience in SEM and SEO
● Experience with Microservice architecture
● Experience with one or more of the following: Elasticsearch, Kafka, logging and monitoring tools (Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Spark, ETL)
● Experience with cloud technologies and platforms (we are on AWS)
● Experience with CI/CD pipelines: GitLab, Octopus
● Experience with Kubernetes, Helm (we host all the services in K8S)
● B.Sc. in computer science or software engineering
We are looking for a person who is:
● Passionate about technology and always strives to grow
● Able to ownership the work and always drives it towards the goal
● Motivates and inspires people around as well as stays motivated himself
● Always able to find solutions that are simple and correct architecture-wise
● Customer/business driven mindset
● An international team that is interested in continuous learning and development in a fast moving and dynamic environment
● The unique chance to become part of a pioneering company in the ad tech scene, powered by our own tech solutions
● A strong social and collaborative vibe where your input is not just respected, its expected
● An organization that has been and will always be an equal opportunities employer; we take pride in our diversity
● Work in a vibrant, energized, dog friendly and fun office with several fun perks throughout the week
● Competitive salary
• Develop and maintain the back-end and the front-end of the core applications of the company (~80% of the time)
• Drive quality by writing unit, functional, load and performance tests
• Proactively ensure a high standard of engineering by developing and maintaining team standards, documentation, tools, and best practices
• Excel as an engineer and be a productive member of the team where leadership is a behavioral trait, not a title
• Work closely with other participants in the team: product manager, developers (internals and externals), testers, designers, data scientists, etc
• Contribute to the full software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and deployment
• Work with product owners and business analysts to understand requirements
Market Group is an international group of companies with portfolios in the ad-tech as well as e-commerce spaces. We have offices in Cyprus, Athens, Tel Aviv and Berlin.
We are a global network of brands combining innovative eCommerce platforms with unique programmatic native ad exchange & mediation solution for publishers across the most relevant demand sources.
We have two R&D centers, in Cyprus and Athens and we are now building a new team in Kiev. We are therefore looking for the best people out there to come join an amazing product and an amazing group of people.
We are always looking for great talents. And we would like to meet smart, open-minded, technically advanced and team-oriented people.
Ready for your next adventure? Join us as a Software Developer Tech Lead.
If you know almost everything there is to know about building the back-end and front-end of massively scalable systems then don’t be shy and get in touch. Ideal candidates for the position are intellectually curious, passionate about data, and interested in business strategy. They will also be excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment
About the role
We are looking for an experienced professional with great passion to innovate and be part of a team that regularly faces and conquers challenges. A person that is eager to learn and teach, enjoys playing with technology and is up for a new adventure. You will have the privilege to work with the most updated technologies and the most talented people in the industry.