• Prior experience in Employer Branding
• Effective communication skills
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Knowledge and real experience in building strong employment brand for IT companies
• Experience in organizing all kind of fun events for leading IT company — Big advantage.
• Great interpersonal skills
• Creativity and “Out of the box” thinking
• At least intermediate level in English.
• Possibility to work with a product company
• Career and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration
• Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center (“Palats Sportu” metro station)
• Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
• Effectively develop and convey an employer brand in order to attract top talent
• Work on employee recognition and reputation
• Increase brand visibility
• Manage and execute the annual wellbeing plan for Ukraine
• Develop creative solutions for events and activities
• Support teams and departments with their smaller events, including seminars, happy hours and more
• Track the metrics that indicate our employer branding strategy
• Support all Employer Branding activities within the company and community
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 500 professionals spanning 6 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, and Bulgaria.
About the role
Skywind is searching for a bright, talented, result-oriented welfare manager. You are passionate, independent with an ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines. You have excellent interpersonal skills, creative able to manager big projects from start to finish. You are driven by result and know to get things done.