• BSc. in Computer Science, Information Systems Engineering or equivalent degrees
• Experience with at least one of the following: Java, Python, Node.js
• Independent worker/learner
• Experience with SQL
• 3+ years in Backend development
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience with noSQL environments
• Experience with REST APIs (Adwords and Facebook — big advantage)
• Experience working in Linux
• Experience working in cloud: GCE, AWS, Azure
• Experience with Angular/React
• A challenging job in a fast-developing, international E-commerce company
• Healthy and friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
• Possibilities for career advancement
• Outstanding remuneration package and complimentary social benefits
• Developing a dashboard and managing system for our clients
• Developing Rest API for Ad-networks such as AdWords, Facebook
• Developing various solutions for our data collection and analysis needs
• Researching use-cases and data flows in our system
Market Group is an international group of companies with portfolios in the ad-tech as well as e-commerce spaces. We have offices in Cyprus, Athens, Tel Aviv and Berlin. We are a global network of brands combining innovative eCommerce platforms with unique programmatic native ad exchange & mediation solution for publishers across the most relevant demand sources.
We have two R&D centers, in Cyprus and Athens and we are now also building a new team in Kiev. We are therefore looking for the best people out there to come join an amazing product and an amazing group of people.
We are always looking for great talents. And we would like to meet smart, open-minded, technically advanced and team-oriented people.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced professional with great passion to innovate and be part of a team that regularly faces and conquers challenges. A person that is eager to learn and teach, enjoys playing with technology and is up for a new adventure. You will have the privilege to work with the most updated technologies and the most talented people in the industry.
Ready for your next adventure? Join us as a Full Stack Developer.