• 2+ year of experience in the development of Android apps that use web services (for example with REST and JSON)
• Strong experience with Java.
• A strong understanding of design patterns.
• Up-to-date with latest android libraries and components (Architecture components, Room, Lifecycle,...)
• Knowledge about CI/CD systems.• Expert knowledge of asynchronous programming (RxJava, Kotlin Coroutines, LiveData).
• Knowledge about different architecture patterns MVP.
• Experience with git or other version control systems, and how collaboration happens between team members (Code Review, PRs, branching mechanisms, ...)
• Experience with dependency injection concepts e.g: Dagger2.
Very good English speaking & writing skills
Office in an area with good transport interchange (Urozhay area);
Schedule with a flexible start, but no later than 10.30;
Eight-hour working day;
After 6 months of work medical insurance
Corporate once a season
Participation in the “What? Where? When?” Game
Every Friday board game
24 calendar days of vacation (paid)
5 days of sick leave 100% paid
Join a trip to the Carpathians in winter
Our product is a messaging and Voice over IP (VoIP) application that available for Android, iOS. It allows users to send text messages, make voice calls, and share images, documents and other media. The service also provides a paid international landline and mobile calling service, end-to-end encryption for voice calls, chats between users or channels.