SkySoft.tech is searching for a Middle/ Senior Automation QA Engineer on a full-time basis.
About a project: Platform enables automated identification and control of every Quality Risk across the entire delivery pipeline, for every single software change.
We’re looking for an Automation Engineer to join our Group. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building our Homegrown Testing Framework and Tools while helping our engineering team to define Tests and Testing Strategies. On a regular day, you’ll be using Git, Java, Typescript, NodeJS, and the latest AWS capabilities in order to solve the challenges we face. You’ll also collaborate with our Agent Developers, and other functional areas of the company.
Let’s change the way Software Quality is being done. By developers, for developers. QA Automation Experience — 3-5 years. English (speaking/ writing) — Upper-Intermediate (is required).
- 4+ years working as a developer or QA engineer.
- Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing and maintaining high-quality test automation of both client and server systems.
- Experience in testing and debugging on premise products.
- Highly accountable and independent.
- BSc Computer Science, Mathematics, or any related degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases (querying).
- Knowledge of the Java ecosystem.
- Knowledge of the .NET ecosystem.
- Full-time in the office
- Work on building a quality-driven engineering culture that helps ship products rapidly and with good confidence.
- Be the voice of quality for a product/feature, assess risks to and ensure shipping features with a high-quality bar.
- Plan, develop and execute test strategy for agents in multiple technologies (Java/NodeJS/.NET/Python and more).
- Partner with engineering teams to leverage automation for a scalable solution to prevent regressions and ensure the reliability of our products.
- Lead quality assurance efforts that align with product objectives and develop scalable solutions.
- Help tackle cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to improve quality.
- Define quality metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product.