Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
You will be responsible for developing the image processing solutions that are the base for intelligent photo-editing ability, contributing to the cross-platform library that works on all modern platforms like desktop, mobile, and web.
Skills we look for:
- At least 3 years of professional C++ development experience;
- Experience in image processing or computer vision/computer graphics field;
- The ability to formulate and set goals clearly focusing on the result of work and time constraints withstanding;
- Proficiency in decomposition and further estimation of the scope of problems with a realistic duration of work;
- Good communication and coordination skills;
- Analytical mindset.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in web technologies (WebGL, WASM);
- Experience in 3D Graphics and modern game engines (Unity, Unreal);
- Experience with image processing algorithms and frameworks (OpenCV, and AccelerateFramework);
- Experience with one of the ml-inferencing frameworks (openVINO, DirectML, CoreML);
- Experience in writing high-performance code.
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Medical insurance;
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Corporate events at least two times per year.