Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of artificial intelligence while leaving all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply couldn’t make it without the fantastic team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. Help us change the way people imagine their photos.
We are looking for an Accountant US who will be responsible for accounting of US legal entity, and participating in reporting, controlling, and budgeting processes of the group of international IT companies.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, at least 3 years in IT and accounting of US legal
entities is mandatory
- Knowledge of US GAAP or IFRS, and US taxatio
- MS Excel and Google Sheets, experience with MS Dynamics is a plus
- Advanced English
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Cross cultural experience is desirable
- Positive attitude with a high aptitude to learn new things
- Financial accounting of US legal entity (revenue, expenses, intercompany, etc.)
- Reporting (US GAAP, IFRS), support month- and year-end closing process
- Participating in US tax declaration process supported by external provider
- Working with external auditors and advisers
- Participating in controlling and budgeting processes, and other ad-hoc tasks
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Medical insurance;
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Corporate events at least two times per year.