Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
We are looking for a proactive and problem-solving Legal Counsel who will be responsible for legal processes of the group of international IT companies.
- Drafting and revising commercial contracts, policies and other legal documents
- Protection and registration of intellectual property rights
- Implementation of legal compliance in the various areas: data protection, marketing, payment, consumer rights, etc.
- Legal support, research and consultations on various day-to-day operations
- Analysis and mitigation of potential legal risks
- Corporate structuring for investments and tax planning
- Working with financial institutions: opening accounts, passing KYC and compliance procedures, etc.
- Communication with law firms, service providers from different jurisdictions
- Master’s / LLM from a reputable university
- 5+ years of experience in international or top-tier law firms, or Big4 plus IT companies in legal roles
- Fluent English
- Experience working with international jurisdictions
- Contract law and intellectual property rights
- Knowledge of corporate and tax structuring is desirable
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Initiative and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters and think creatively to solve complex legal issues
- Multitasking and keen eye for detail
- Cross cultural experience is desirable
- Positive attitude with a high aptitude to learn new things
What do we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Medical insurance;
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities.