Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
With Luminar Neo, Skylum helps artists around the world create photos just like they imagined them.
We’re looking for a strong senior-level person to lead our Performance Marketing Team and manage Skylum’s Paid User Acquisition to drive growth campaigns for Skylum’s key products: Luminar Neo, imgmi, and others.
- Have 3+ years of experience in Performance Marketing, 1+ years of experience in Mobile Performance Marketing;
- A can-do, positive, inspiring attitude with an outside-the-box, innovative, and creative mindset.
- Experience in independent traffic purchase with proven profit results;
- Desire to independently search for answers and alternative approaches;
- Experience with web funnels;
- Experience with managing budgets, reporting on results, and predicting the future impact on business processes;
- Experience running A/B tests and optimizing campaigns through experimentation;
- Analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on data;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment;
- Upper-intermediate English is a must
- Lead and optimize campaigns across multiple Performance Marketing Channels that drive Luminar platform’s growth: Meta, Googlem YouTube;
- Set up the process of hypothesis generation and quick testing, including setting up the efficient process with the design and web development team;
- Partner across the Marketing team to organize, prioritize, and forecast output, design and execute A/B tests to achieve business goals;
- Provide creative copy suggestions and design requirements and references;
- Drive insight-driven initiatives, guiding creative to bring concepts to life;
- Analyze business performance, drive measurable outcomes and clear recommendations to cross-functional partners.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with TikTok, Snapchat;
- Experience with software, product companies;
- Connections with Meta, Google (Dublin, Kyiv, Warsaw etc);
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop/Sketch, Lightroom or other photo editors.
What do we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Medical insurance;
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities.