Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
- 3+ years experience working as a web or data analyst
- Knowledge of Web/App Analytics (GA/GA4, GTM, Firebase, Appsflyer etc.);
- Experience in developing ETL processes;
- Advanced experience writing SQL queries and working with large data sets;
- Experience in product analytics and BI tools (eg. Tableau — pref, Amplitude, Power BI, or similar);
- Knowledge of statistics fundamentals and experimental design (conducting A/B tests);
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details;
- Deep understanding of how to calculate and interpret all the core internet-marketing metrics;
- Basic understanding of the principles of operation of various channels to attract traffic;
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of dbt, Dataform or Airflow;
- Knowledge of Python (NumPy, pandas, and other libraries for working with data)/
- Аudit conducting and setting up analytics process;
- End-to-end analytics building;
- Detecting the patterns and causes of changes in different performance indicators;
- Generating hypotheses about the improvement of key metrics;
- A\B tests managing and analyzing its results;
- Preparing reports and creating dashboards.
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Corporate events at least two times per year.