Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
You will be responsible for testing the photo-editing desktop application based on image processing solutions and artificial intelligence models, which are operated by neural networks algorithms. On top of that, additional testing niche in the form of mobile testing and web-services testing are considered to be covered by the role.
You will be required to ensure the quality of the system starting from an initial data science prototyping perspective to core image processing functions and desktop interface operations (including macOS and Windows platforms) with further mobile and web applications testing
- Complex exploratory testing of the artificial intelligence solutions for the photo-editing purposes
- Analysis of the core image processing engine, its technical functions and algorithms
- Conduct testing activities for desktop application as an interface of the photo-editing service
- Thorough functional and non-functional testing coverage of the mobile application and subsequent web application
- Gather QA/test metrics and report to the QA Lead
- Cooperate with the Customer Support Team on processing users’ feedback
- Test documentation development
- Test “proof of concent” and product customizations
- As part of an Agile delivery team, work closely with development, design, and product management to coordinate work efforts
- Obtain and master knowledge in SQL/SQlite, CI (Jenkins), git, system services in macOS and Windows platforms, web-API testing tools
- Excellent math skills
- Analytical mindset
- Confident understanding of IT technical terms/approaches/trends
- Quick thinking, high level of diligence and a proactive attitude
- Understanding of Agile development processes
- At least intermediate English level
- Skilled in technical reading and writing
- Strong sense of responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer science degree or relevant experience
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Medical insurance;
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities;
- Hobby allowance to make your leisure time more interesting;
- Corporate events at least two times per year.