Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
This is a full-time position with the responsibility areas of analyzing the pattern of customers’ behavior in the desktop application and on the web page, searching for insights, and generating hypotheses about the LTV growth and Retention increase. We are looking for an analyst with a proactive desire to develop own skills.
- audit conducting and setting up analytics process;
- end-to-end analytics building;
- detecting the patterns and causes of changes in different performance indicators;
- generating hypotheses about the improvement of key metrics;
- A\B tests managing and analyzing its results;
- preparing reports and creating dashboards.
- 3+ years experience working as a product or data analyst
- Advanced experience writing SQL queries and working with large data sets
- Experience in product analytics and BI tools (eg. Tableau — pref, Amplitude, Power BI, or similar)
- Knowledge of mathematical statistic (conducting A/B tests);
- Experience in delivering analytical solutions for complex product-related tasks (user pattern research, supporting experiments, feature analysis to improve the product metrics, use-cases analysis, etc.)
- More driven by creating business value than the complexity of the technical solution
- Deep understanding of how to calculate and interpret all the core internet-marketing metrics;
- Basic understanding of the principles of operation of various channels to attract traffic;
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, GTM, Google Optimize;
- Knowledge of Python (NumPy, pandas, and other libraries for working with data)
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities;
- Hobby allowance to make your leisure time more interesting.
- Corporate events at least two times per year.