Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
Skills we look for:
- 3+ years of experience using React;
- Solid skills in HTML5, CSS3 and modern ES;
- Experience with style preprocessors (Sass, Less, Stylus);
- Knowledge of web apps security (OWASP TOP10);
- Understanding and usage REST, SOA concepts;
- Experience in development with Webpack, Redux, Node.js, Express, Canvas, i18n, Sockets;
Would be a great plus:
- Work experience with WebAssembley;
- Work experience with WebGL;
- Experience with C++;
- Experience with Image processing;
- Experience in writing high performance code;
Your daily tasks will be:
- Creating web image editor with cutting-edge technologies from scratch. Main focuses: outstanding performance and buttery smooth UI;
- Constantly looking for new ways to improve the code base using the latest technologies;
- Work with the team to optimise the development process and participate in lessons learned sessions
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities;
- Hobby allowance to make your leisure time more interesting;
- Corporate events at least two times per year.