Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
We are looking for an experienced and proactive Email Marketing Specialist with an analytical and product mindset to join our Marketing team.
As the Email Marketing Specialist, your main goal will be effective work with the email base of customers and leads, their segmentation to grow global revenue.
Your main duties will include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing, and segmenting the email database of leads and new customers based on their behavior, engagement, use cases, etc., creating personalized campaigns and automated sequences, preparing the campaign’s performance reports.
- Experience in email marketing 2+ years (building relationships with the customer base, its monetization, engagement, and retention);
- Experience with ESPs;
- Deep understanding of user segmentation;
- Solid experience in creating automated sequences and trigger emails;
- Experience in conducting A/B tests;
- Experience with HTML, CSS;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and communication skills;
- Excellent time-management, multitasking, and organizational skills;
- English upper-intermediate or higher.
As a Plus:
- Passion for photography;
- Experience with active campaign;
- Experience with US and European markets;
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Photoshop / Sketch skills;
- Copywriting skills.
What do we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools.
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp.
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly.
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Medical insurance.
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year.
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year.
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities.
- Hobby allowance to make your leisure time more interesting.
- Corporate events at least two times per year.