Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
Do you want to challenge yourself to leverage our world-class cutting-edge imaging technology and bring it to billions around the world? Do you understand the interplay between UX, features, creative results, and revenue? If so, you can be part of a game-changing team dedicated to making creative image editing accessible to everyone.
Your Mission: work directly with our co-founders and senior engineers to create the most beautiful, joyous, and creative image editing process the world has ever seen! You’ll reflect on the barriers and problems customers face and solve them with functional, appealing product designs that anyone can immediately intuit. Beginning right at project kick-off, you’ll contribute to the design activities all the way through to delivery, generating new ideas, evaluating them with current and future customers, and ultimately delivering final designs to build our best product ever.
- Generate ideas to help develop and evaluate new product designs to build the next generation of “unicorn-level” creative image editors from definition to final solutions;
- Work closely with your new BFFs — the Product Management and Engineering teams. Engage in user research and have a direct influence on product development;
- Be a master prototyper. Nothing is done in one pass, so be comfortable with doing the work, receiving feedback, and iterating to perfection;
- Work closely with customer-facing cross-functional teams including support and evangelism to make sure your work is on point with customers needs
- Ultimately contribute to team goals: Retention / Engagement / Conversion.
- The ideal candidate should be ambitious person will have an impressive set of work to show and amaze us.
- You have a passion for delivering really solid UX and visual designs;
- No stranger to being a star performer on previous projects, you have at least 3 years of work experience in product design and have successfully finished projects that have won awards (e.g. Red Dot) and made a genuine impact;
- You are a world-builder, team player, and eager to learn from anyone, anywhere, bringing together trends from all sources and take them further;
- Designing mobile and web applications would be a plus;
- You enjoy the experience of conducting customer Interviews and testing prototypes with them;
- Ideally, you are a strategic problem-solver who is comfortable debating and defending your design decisions with peers. We’re not about ego, just finding solutions that are the best for the company and product growth;
- Finally, you must be passionate about helping people achieve their goals. Delighting current and prospective customers is the main focus of your work. They are at the other end of the screen using our product, and you’re eager to make their experience as awesome as possible.
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools.
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp.
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly.
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Medical insurance.
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year.
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year.
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities.
- Corporate events at least two times per year.
If you are innovative & creative, a generally positive person motivated by results, and looking for the challenge represented by working on cutting-edge technologies for global audiences, let’s talk!
Kyiv, Kyiv province