As a Luminar Referral Program manager, you will be responsible for the Luminar Referral Program performance. You will become a part of the Product Marketing Department at Skylum with a direct report to the Product Marketing Lead.
Essential Job Functions:
· Create and implement new strategies to attract and onboard partners with high brand loyalty;
· Actively monitor referrals’ activity, analyze performance, proactively plan and identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to grow the Luminar Referral Program;
· Ensure that all promo materials are up to date and comply with the relevant markets’ guidelines: campaigns, bonus offers, links, banners;
· Create regular promotions and communications for the referrals;
· Collaborate with the channel managers to continuously improve the Luminar Referral program performance;
· Recruit new, activate dormant, and engage non-performing referrals to increase revenue.
· Fluent in English (written and verbal);
· 2+ years of experience in referral /affiliate marketing;
· Strong sales, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills;
· Excellent networking skills;
· Experience in other digital marketing channels is an advantage;
· Methodical, numbers-driven, and well organized;
· Proactive, positive, flexible, and with an enthusiastic can-do attitude;
· Team player: can work independently but likes to work in a team.
What do we offer:
· Possibility to work with true professionals and simply amazing people;
· Possibility to work on a one-of-a-kind photo editor — Luminar, which runs on Artificial Intelligence and makes editing fun and simple for everyone;
· Flexible schedule; working day can start at 8 am or at 11 am. Also every month you will have a certain amount of days for remote work;
· 21 days of paid vacation per year;
· Medical insurance and 21 days of paid sick leaves;
· Ample working space is located on Podil, and is equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work;
· Team buildings and cool corporate parties.
If you are looking forward to working with true professionals and simply amazing people & products — we are waiting for your CV!