We’ve been around for almost 13 years, and growing stronger every year. We began as MacPhun, a startup with only 10 people who created apps for Mac.
Now we’re Skylum, a global imaging technology company with offices in New York, Kyiv, and Tokyo. We’ve grown to more than 100 employees with one goal and one vision for our future. Today, Skylum, allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist.
To create products that will bring photography to the next level.
We want to reach the point where Skylum is the first company comes to mind when talking about photo editing. Our goal is to be the editing software of choice for photographers.
The next generation image editor, powered by Artificial Intelligence. Result oriented instead of tool centric. The most beloved software that allows millions of creators exceed their expectations, get the job done faster and have fun.
Our product — Luminar — a one-stop solution for editing and managing photos with unique AI tools and over 100 pro-level features
Skylum thrives for innovation, and has won industry awards, including Best Mac App of 2017, EISA Best Product
Benefits of working with us:
● Challenging and innovative projects
● True professionals and simply amazing people as your coworkers
● Possibility to work on a one-of-a-kind photo editor, Luminar, which runs on Artificial Intelligence and makes editing fun and simple for everyone
● Flexible schedule — start at 8 am or 11 am and get a certain number of days for remote work each month
● 21 paid vacation days per year
● Medical insurance and 21 paid sick leave
● Corporate and teambuilding events where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company
● Ample working space in the Podil neighborhood of Kyiv in an office equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work (including snacks, game rooms, and many other amenities)