DoktorABC offers an innovative solution that impacts the way users receive healthcare online. With the growth of telemedicine worldwide and the increasing need for remote medical services, our online platform connects users who seek medical consultations, diagnosis, new or renewed prescriptions with certified professional doctors and pharmacies.
We work internationally with a strong presence in the European markets. We are a fully licensed and regulated online health portal providing service to B2C audiences.
The Affiliate Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities involved with affiliate marketing of the company.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Develop strong relationships with publishing partners, inquiring about their promotional channels and business success needs.
- Be in constant communication with affiliates via email, Skype, telephone, and other communication applications required to achieve the company goals.
- Supply creative packages, links and reporting to affiliates as needed
- Communicate and monitor brand guidelines in affiliate channel.
- Proactively monitor traffic sources on all campaigns to acquire a positive ROI for all affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Set and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual goals for revenue growth
- Complete other duties, tasks, and activities as they arise
- BA Degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or business.
- 2 + years prior experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- Strongly preferred 2+ years’ experience working with Marketing Networks.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office- Especially Excel.
- Strong recruitment and negotiation skills
- Have established contacts with publishers and media networks.