Join our team at TrueMyth Games — a big player in the casual merge game market. We build games users love! Lead a team of other Unity engineers and own our game’s architecture. We offer a cozy office in Lviv city center, a hands-on, non-bureaucratic environment. Flexible schedule.
What you will work on
- Own the game architecture
- Lead a team of Unity engineers to implement UI, game logic and new features in weekly sprints
- Optimize game elements by incorporating player feedback
- Work closely with our designers to implement UI and spine animations
- Profiling of the game and increasing its stability
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design
- Hands-on experience with Unity3D engine
- Extensive knowledge of an object-oriented programming language, preferably C#
- Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.)
- Awareness of and ability to leverage industry best practices and solutions and apply the right solution for a given problem
- Excellent English communication skills
- Self-directed, proactive and independent work habits
- An eye for design and user experience
Why TruyMyth Games?
- You will work on games that users love! Our flagship game Miss Merge gained rapid popularity on app stores with more than 100k users after just a few months and a 4.7 star rating.
- Tons of growth opportunity as we’re rapidly expanding our team
- International team of high-performing engineers, product managers, and designers
- We’re backed by German investors and building games that last
- You will work in a charming office in the heart of Lviv, surrounded by teams from diverse fields. We love to do activities together — whether that is summer BBQ on our balcony or in nature, bowling, Chinese tea ceremonies, or poker nights.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Yearly learning budget for language, engineering or design classes
About the company
We are a dedicated team of developers, designers, artists, programmers, and most importantly gaming enthusiasts. We believe by having the player in the center of every action we do, is the only way to create truly unique and immersive experiences. Our obsession for great gameplay is the key. We pride ourselves in delivering rich and polished experiences and create games users love!
Gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcLxcVP3z5M&ab_channel=MustHaveGames