🏢 About the Company
1648 Factory GmbH consists of a core team and a network of top-class experts, entrepreneurs, and talents from a wide range of fields. Retail, lifestyle, architecture, marketing, web design, conception — for many topics we have specialists directly in the neighborhood. And a worldwide network of many other specialists who work with us.
The core is our Engineering Hub in Lviv in Ukraine. We select the employees ourselves in our own interview center. Following the same philosophy that applies to our ventures: we invest in good people to achieve the best results.
Together with our partners we develop innovative ideas and build successful digital products. With start-ups, established companies, and consulting firms. From day zero to all growth phases we support with experience, technology, highly qualified software teams, and our investor network.
🚀 About the Project
The project is aiming to migrate and operate our software in AWS. To do this, we need to set up further automation and adjustments to our cloud infrastructure. The person will work long-term in our SaaS team.
The team now consists of the Architect, Senior DevOps, DevOps engineers, 2-3 Java/React developers.
🛠️ Tech Stack
🐝 Job responsibilities
- Optimizing the time to market through CI/CD pipelines
- Setup and maintenance an infrastructure to supply zero-downtime deployments, and high availability
- Optimizing scalability for applications
- Setting up monitoring and APM systems, with alerting and tracing
- Development of the helm charts for application deployment
💻 Minimum of Qualifications
- Knowledge and experience with Linux OS family
- Strong knowledge of IP stack networking
- Knowledge and experience with containerization systems such as Docker, familiar with orchestration system Kubernetes as well
- To be familiar with GCP or AWS clouds
- Experience in building CI / CD processes based on the next platforms: GitLab-CI, CircleCI, Github-action
- Experience with scripting — bash, Python
- Experience and knowledge in IaC concepts, experience with Terraform, ansible as well
- Knowledge in the monitoring systems such as Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch, Google Cloud metrics
- Knowledge in logging systems such as ELK, fluent, Syslog
- Databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
🐝 What do we offer
- Competitive salary with a long term contract
- Super-experienced international team
- A creative working environment with plenty of scope for creativity
- Great working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- Agile teams where your ideas and solutions are valued
- Everyday use of modern development tools/frameworks
- Remote work or working from our Hub in Lviv
- Attractive compensation package (20 days of vacation, 5 sick days — 100% compensation, 10 sick days — 70% compensation, 15 sick days — 50% compensation)
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth