• 2+ years of professional experience in Front End and Web UI development
• Understanding of Object Oriented Programming model (inheritance, interfaces, etc.)
• Experience with component libraries such as PrimeNG will be a plus
• Experience with RESTful interfaces
• Knowledge of responsive design, pattern libraries
• High level of oral and written English
• Ongoing opportunities in international company
• European democratic management style
• Trainings and business trips abroad
• Language classes (English, Dutch, Polish)
• 24 working days paid vacation
• Wide benefits and compensation package which includes one or several items according to your choice: paid lunches, access to gym/swimming pool, medical insurance and many other
• Office with comfortable workplaces in top class building facilities
• 8 hours working day and
• Social events for you and your famil
• You will develop a coherent UI/UX interface for customer-facing applications
• Help develop and maintain a set of components that can be reused throughout all frontend applications of a customer
• You will work closely with development team, assisting and providing high quality UI designs.
• Implementing unit tests for the developed code
• Find creative ways to solve UX problems
• Communicate improvement ideas for designs to Product Management
Skelia invites Front-End Developer for long-term and full-time employment at its service center in Lviv, Ukraine.
You will have an opportunity to be a part of a R&D team of a well-known Belgium company which has 30 years of experience in designing and maintaining Passenger Information Systems for rail market.
This company solutions allow communication between ground systems and train operators on one hand and passengers and train crew on the other hand.