• 3+ years of professional background
• iPhone/iPad apps development experience
• Strong Swift skills
• Proven experience with media playing/streaming
• Familiar with SDKs
• Good communication skills for direct interaction with customer
• Good level of English in both oral and written communication
• Willing to travel abroad
• Ongoing opportunities in international company
• European democratic management style
• Trainings and business trips abroad
• Language classes (English, Dutch, Polish)
• 24 working days paid vacation
• Wide benefits and compensation package which includes one or several items according to your choice: paid lunches, access to gym/swimming pool, medical insurance and many others
• Office with comfortable workplaces in top class building facilities
• Social events for you and your family
• You will be responsible for development and maintenance of iPhone and iPad apps
• Develop new features and improve the system functionality according to the customer’s needs
• You will be in direct contact with our customer in USA
Skelia invites iOS Developer for long-term and full-time employment at its service center in Lviv.
The project is a web video portal, which makes it possible to share video and audio. You will be a part of the extension team of our customer from USA.
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.