• Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment and monitoring on AWS
• Knowledge of container technologies (Docker or similar)
• Experience of automatically provisioning and configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet)
• Hands-on experience with nginx
• Hands-on experience in designing and building Continuous Delivery with GitHub, Jenkins (groovy, scripting pipelines)
• Experience and belief in Agile principles such as Lean, Kanban, Scrum, TDD/BDD
• Upper-intermediate level of English
• Ongoing opportunities in international company
• European democratic management style
• Trainings and business trips abroad
• Language classes (English, Dutch, Polish)
• 24 working days paid vacation
• Wide benefits and compensation package which includes one or several items according to your choice: paid lunches, access to gym/swimming pool, medical insurance and many other
• Office with comfortable workplaces in top class building facilities
• Social events for you and your family
• As a Dev Ops Engineer, you will be responsible for building AWS service
• Analyse and improve upon existing systems, services and infrastructure
• Operate the platform within security and privacy guidelines
• Communicate directly with a client on a daily basis
• Perform other duties as assign
Skelia invites Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer for long-term and full-time employment in Lviv, Ukraine.
Our client Thomas Cook is the first-ever travel company. It was founded in UK back in 1841. You will join a team of senior developers and benefit of on-site trips and a great work-life balance. You will be in daily direct contact with our customer in Belgium.
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.