About the vacancy
Skelia invites Full Stack Team Lead to join our team for the client TUI UK — the subsidiary of a global tourism business giant! As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will advocate state-of-the-art software development practices and develop software products with a broad toolkit of technologies and methods. You will tackle the whole software development cycle of designing, building, testing, and deploying applications. Are you a lifelong learner who likes to think outside the box? Then join us!
About the client
TUI UK is a subsidiary of TUI group, one of the world’s leading leisure travel groups, with over 220 trusted brands in 180 countries and more than 30 million customers. At TUI, they create unforgettable moments for customers across the world and make their dreams come true. With a great history of success, they recognize the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
About the project
You will join Web global team at TUI responsible for the Web technologies across all holiday products and all TUI regions which owns several web applications that serve millions of users per year, generating billions in revenue for TUI. You will work with the multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps, and Agile Delivery who are located, and also providing technical services, across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium, and The Netherlands. The project is a web platform and the client’s strategy is to embrace new technologies to prepare for the future and deliver for the now.
- To champion agile values and to drive the teams for continual improvement
- Close collaboration with product owner and Architects
- Influence infrastructure architecture by sharing your application development expertise
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers in agile team
- Design, implement and maintain Cloud requirements for development
- Leverage new technology paradigms (e.g., serverless, containers, microservices)
- Hands-on experience with React and Node.js
- Expertise in cloud design, infrastructure as code, tools and services on AWS
- Experience with UX/UI design practices and software architecture design
- Experience with CI/CD setup, HTTP, REST API
- Knowledge of design patterns, OOP, Development principles
- Familiarity with the delivery flow: branching strategy, repo management, code style guides and enforcing, testing approaches, CI/CD, release plan
- Experience with Web Components and other modern WEB APIs will be a big plus
- Understanding of Agile and Lean principles
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with good communication skills
- Advanced level of English
Skelia offers to you
- Benefit Café with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Interesting projects with innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve. Flexible working hours
- Educational support, funded language classes
- Luxmed private healthcare packages
- Cozy workplace. Fresh fruits Mondays. WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation to Poland
- Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics, and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.