Skelia invites a talented .Net Developer to join the team of our client, an innovation company that creates ERP-solutions and provides digital transformation services globally. You will get a chance to build and implement the next generation products of our customer’s portfolio: organization operation and safety management systems, automated transport management solutions and drones.
About our client
Our client is a Belgian company with a clear leadership in the market of Safety, Security, Examination, Transportation, and Location management. They create and orchestrate smart technologies to support operational resilience of global organizations including security ERP software, products for smart logistics and aerial robotic solutions.
- As a developer you will create new framework form existing code
- Refactor framework using Net MVC
- Develop new features and improve the system functionality according to the customer’s needs
- You will be in direct contact with our customer in Belgium
- 3+ years of total experience in .NET development. Proven experience in ASP.Net MVC, C#, JQuery, IIS, etc.
- Expertise with Microsoft technologies with .NET 3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0 Framework, Microservices
- Knowledge and experience with RESTful Web API’s
- Understanding of SQL is mandatory
- Background in Scrum, OOA, OOP
- Confident level of oral and written English
- Motivation to advance your technical skills
- Flexibility, team player, and customer-oriented abilities
- Problem solving and analytical thinking abilities
Nice to have
- Expertise with LLBLGen pro, Orchard Core CMS, Hangfire, ASP.NET web forms, React, Vue.js, IdentityServer4
Skelia offers to you
- "Benefit Café with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Interesting projects with innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve. Flexible working hours
- Educational support, funded language classes
- Luxmed private healthcare packages
- Cozy workplace. Fresh fruits Mondays. WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics, and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data