Skelia invites Junior/Middle Front End Developer for long-term and full-time employment at its service centers in Kyiv/Lviv or you can work remotely. You will work as a part of a cross-border team of our client — a leading online travel agency. Ready to work on a modern travel solution and help millions of people around the globe to get their dream holiday? Apply now and join us!
About our client
Our client is one of the most famous and loved brands in the travel industry. Based on their rich experience in the Tourism industry, they have created a stellar digital solution for researching, and booking all types of holidays possible. Their clients can easily find and pick up the right travel service or product they need, including hotels, flights, cars, tours, cruises, activities, and more.
The client’s mission is to deliver the right booking capabilities to help customers find the best holiday options for their specific needs. This is done using scrum and client is focus on agile delivery, using continuous integration and delivery.
As a Front-End Developer, you will:
- Build the new CMS landscape
- Work with some our partners to define and ensure quality matching OTA’s expectations
- Interface with internal and 3rd party APIs to build a customer frontend
- Help to deliver multi-market, multi-language approach using mix of traditional CMS and Headless
- 1+ years of development experience
- Ability to provide persuasive fact-based arguments to comply with standards and policies.
- Strong technology background, with a focus on compliance and standards
- Experience designing and building multi-language SPA (multi-market will be a plus)
- Thorough understanding of integration layer (API) — REST
- Good understanding of purpose and benefits of a CMS, Headless CMS
- Experience with build tools, code coverage and testing frameworks — webpack, npm, istanbul, jest etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Upper intermediate level of English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good personal organisation skills, ability to prioritise
Nice to have
- Commercial experience designing and building CMS application
- Experience with Docker and container eco-system
- Basic Node.js knowledge
- Knowledge of building CI/CD
Skelia offers to you
- Benefit Café with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Interesting projects with innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve. Flexible working hours
- Educational support, funded language classes
- Luxmed private healthcare packages
- Cozy workplace. Fresh fruits Mondays. WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation to Poland
- Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics, and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume, please allow our company to use your personal data.