Skelia invites Senior .Net/Azure Developer for long-term and full-time employment at its service center in Kyiv/Lviv or you can work remotely.
You will have the opportunity and challenge to be a part of the extension team of our customer — one of the biggest consulting architectural and engineering companies from Norway.
- Higher education in computer science/technical field
- 4+ years of professional experience in web development
- Strong experience in .NET core back-end development
- 2 + years of proven experience in Microsoft Azure Services
- You can give a good input in to a project and be productive, self-driven, attention to detail, attention to quality and able to come up with clever and innovative solutions to problems
- High level of oral and written English
- Experience with SharePoint will be a plus
- You will join consulting engineering and architectural company in Norway.
- You will create new Azure services
- You will have an ability to work with a team of top professionals on difficult projects where you can grow as professional
- We put our most effort into the team and believe that everyone should get — only interesting tasks
- You will be in direct contact with our customer in Norway
Skelia offers to you
- "Benefit Café with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Interesting projects with innovative products
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- The work-life balance you deserve. Flexible working hours
- Educational support, funded language classes
- Luxmed private healthcare packages
- Cozy workplace. Fresh fruits Mondays. WFH opportunities
- Exciting events and lovely gifts for your family
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics, and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.