Skelia invites Service Desk Analyst/Engineer for long-term and full-time employment at its service centers in Kyiv/Lviv or you can work remotely. You will work as a part of a cross-border team of our client — a leading online travel agency. Ready to work on a modern travel solution and help millions of people around the globe to get their dream holiday? Apply now and join us!
About our client
Our client is one of the most famous and loved brands in the travel industry. Based on their rich experience in the Tourism industry, they have created a stellar digital solution for researching, and booking all types of holidays possible. Their clients can easily find and pick up the right travel service or product they need, including hotels, flights, cars, tours, cruises, activities, and more.
About the project
As a part of a professional team, you will serve as the first point of contact to handle incoming queries and help requests from end-users. You will take detailed notes of the problem the user is experiencing, determine the steps they can take to resolve the issue, and manage the flow of incoming support requests.
- 2+ years of experience in managing a service desk
- A deep understanding of incident/ticket management is crucial for this position
- JIRA projects administration experience
- Familiarity with the escalation process is vital
- Background in work with the ticket platforms (ServiceNow, Zendesk is a plus)
- Experience in writing documentation
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Basic knowledge/understanding of monitoring tools
- Experience in communication with third-party partners
- The ability to prioritize, take responsibility, show proactivity and multitask are essential
As a Service Desk Analyst/Engineer you will be responsible for a whole range of activities, including:
- Incident management/User query and issue handling. Ensuring user queries or issues are captured, validated, and triaged for further processing. Entering all pertinent information and updates of the reported issues into a ticket tracking application
- Communicating with users. Ensuring that various types of information are communicated to users through the appropriate channels. Advise users on an appropriate course of action
- Optimization. Ensuring improvement of the two previous processes through analysis, reviews, and documentation, as well as through competence building, knowledge sharing, and other organizational changes
- Root cause analysis for technical issues/support problem identification
- Monitor issues from start to resolution
- Escalate, if needed, unresolved problems to a higher level of management/support
- Infrastructure monitoring using Grafana
Skelia offers to you
- Family-like environment and personal attention to each specialist
- Interesting projects with innovative products
- “Benefit Café” with various categories like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- Educational support, funded language classes
- The work-life balance you deserve. Flexible working hours
- Cozy workplace. Fresh fruits Mondays
- Possibility to work from home as well as from our comfy offices
- Covid test, flu vaccination, and taxi to office compensations
- Luxmed private healthcare packages
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
- Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
- Obtain transport, logistics, and onboarding assistance
- Get accommodation support
In your resume please allow our company to use your personal data.